It is ABSOLUTELY VITAL that every affiliate adhere to the HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARDS of Ethical & Legal Conduct during this promotion.
Tracking is Cookie based- last cookie gets credit for the sale. The Federal Trade Commission has recently more clearly defined best practices for affiliate marketers, and it is our position that all affiliates of WPDating must use these guidelines and regulations as Standard Operating Procedure during their endorsement or promotion.
Step 1 - Download and Review the FTC Document for Endorsement Guidelines: http://ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf
Step 2 - In addition to the FTC Guidelines, please observe the following Best Practices:
When you promote, make sure you: ** Include your Affiliate Disclaimers and Disclosures. The bottom line is, if you make a sale via an affiliate link, it’s because you're getting paid to do so – be honest about that. Include these disclaimers during email or advertising promotions.
- Include your relevant Privacy Policies on sites that you are promoting with.
- Include your Terms of Service on sites that you are promoting CF with.
- Include your Forward Looking Earnings Statements on sites that you are promoting CF with.
- DO NOT SPAM (Do NOT send JUNK or UNQUALIFIED TRAFFIC to this offer)
- Don't TWITTER SPAM or Social Media Spam
- Don't misrepresent yourself as a "typical result" or as a "typical customer" when you promote this offer
- Be transparent and authentic – We'll treat your prospects with MASSIVE RESPECT!
NOTE: There will be NO commission payments paid on PERSONAL USE Sales of the Product - meaning, if the only purpose in joining this affiliate program was to get a commission on a sale for Personal USE, that's not cool. We do track and reconcile every sale – and in cases where an affiliate has a single sale to themselves, commission will NOT be paid on that sale. That's simply NOT FAIR to the affiliates who have promoted in good faith only to have one of their prospects join the affiliate program to get their own commission and cut the original affiliate out.